At ZCS we believe people matter, collaboration is key, and learning leads to growth. We are big on creating work environments that are inspiring and rewarding. Whether that means developing project teams that foster relationship building and perpetuate hands-on experience, or hosting a company-wide event, we are dedicated to making each employee’s time at ZCS as enjoyable and productive as possible. We are always looking for new talent that share our core values of Design, Safety, Trust, and Thoughtfulness and are seeking a meaningful career. Here are some other items we value at ZCS and think you might too:
- Competitive Salaries
- Generous PTO
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Excellent Health Insurance Plans including HSA, FSA, & HRA contributions
- 401K Safe Harbor Contribution
- Profit Sharing Contributions
- Bonus Structure
- Free Parking
- Annual Company Wide Summer Event
- Annual Company Wide Christmas Party
- Fully Stocked Kitchens
- Frequent ZCS Hosted Lunches & Activities
- EEO dedicated to creating & maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace
- Remote Work Opportunities
- Training Events
- Work/Life Balance
- Mentorship for entry-level staff
- Advancement Opportunities
- Paid Licensure/Continuing Ed.
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Structured Career Path
- Project Diversity
The Important Stuff
We have high expectations and are dedicated to giving you the resources needed to succeed.
No challenge is too big. We do everything we can to deliver successful projects to our clients; we develop solutions for the most difficult projects and create lifelong clientele.
We work together. Being a multi-disciplinary firm we collaborate, bounce ideas off each other, and solve problems quickly and creatively.
We are invested in our employees and their success. We pride ourselves in having low turnover.