Current Job Openings
ZCS Engineering & Architecture, an Oregon based Engineering and Architecture firm is seeking qualified applicants for full-time Structural and Civil Engineer positions in our Klamath Falls, Medford, Grants Pass and Oregon City offices.
A qualifying candidate should have two years minimum Structural or Civil Engineering experience, including experience in commercial and residential development, infrastructure, and water resources; PE optional.
This position requires self-motivation, commitment to high-quality work, excellent planning, and the ability to work with clients, the public, and staff in a team environment. Applicants may expect to perform duties in the office and field.
Knowledge of the local consulting and construction community, production capability, management aspirations, and training in AutoCAD, Civil 3D, or other similar analysis & design software is preferred.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com, or use the form below. Positions open until filled EEO.
Interested applicants - please fill out the form below.
ZCS Engineering & Architecture, a dynamic firm of design professionals with offices throughout Oregon, seeks an experienced, hands-on controller to step in behind our soon to retire CFO. This position requires strong accounting and people skills. It is an integral part of our organizational team with a career path to upper management.
We promote a company environment that values an conscientious, innovative and technically precise work ethic, while respecting the individual employee’s need to maintain good work-life priorities. We encourage our employees to be engaged team members that learn from, teach and support their co-workers, across all disciplines and offices. We are committed to the well-being of our employees and their families. With company paid employee medical and dental insurance, generous paid time off policies, a company sponsored retirement plan and company wide team building\family events, we strive to honor our commitment to our employees and company values.
If you have the requisite skills and ZCS sounds as if it’s an organization you’d like to be part of, please send us your resume with a cover letter. The compensation package is dependent upon your prior experience and skills, and ranges from $75,000 to $90,000.
The successful candidate will have at least 5 years of experience as a senior level accountant in private or public accounting and possess proven financial and management skills. Experience in the design consulting industry with a working knowledge of Ajera or other similar software is preferred.
The controller is responsible for the integrity of the accounting records; the timely collection and deposit of revenues; the processing of all disbursements, including payroll; the maintenance and enhancement of accounting/financial policies and procedures to ensure strong internal controls; establishing procedures for the creation and monitoring of operational and project budgets; and other financial functions assigned/delegated to the Controller by the Company’s Executive Management Committee. The current CFO will be the Controller’s immediate supervisor. However, the Controller will report to the Executive Management Committee consisting of the CEO, the CFO, the COO and the General Manager.
- Daily accounting functions including covering for staff absences and vacancies when needed.
- Preparation of monthly management reports for presentation to the Company’s Executive Management Committee.
- Recommend benchmarks against which to measure the performance of corporate operations.
- Preparation/review of contracts for project design services.
- Manage all outsourced functions, other than those related to information technology.
- Coordination with the Company’s outside financial consultants to ensure all tax returns and other government reporting is timely and accurately filed.
- Preparation of all third party reporting requirements not outsourced to Company consultants.
- Preparation of annual operating budgets for approval by the Company’s Executive Management Committee.
- Prepare forecast of operations and cash requirements.
- Preparation and presentation of staff training material relating to financial and Ajera software procedures.
- Maintain financial administration departmental staffing by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending continuing educational workshops, classes and seminars.
- Other duties as assigned by the Company’s Executive Management Committee
This position supervises all financial administration personnel.
This position requires occasional travel between Company offices within the state of Oregon.
This position operates in a clerical office setting; and routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phone, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time salaried position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 A.M. to 5:00P.M. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
A Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, or in a related discipline with accounting emphasis, is required.
CPA and/or Master in Business Administration preferred.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Position open until filled. EEO.
Positions open until filled EOE.
ZCS Engineering & Architecture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.