Current Job Openings
ZCS Engineering & Architecture, an Oregon based Engineering and Architecture firm is seeking qualified applicants for full-time Structural and Civil Engineer positions in our Klamath Falls, Medford, Grants Pass and Oregon City offices.
A qualifying candidate should have two years minimum Structural or Civil Engineering experience, including experience in commercial and residential development, infrastructure, and water resources; PE optional.
This position requires self-motivation, commitment to high-quality work, excellent planning, and the ability to work with clients, the public, and staff in a team environment. Applicants may expect to perform duties in the office and field.
Knowledge of the local consulting and construction community, production capability, management aspirations, and training in AutoCAD, Civil 3D, or other similar analysis & design software is preferred.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the form below. Positions open until filled EEO.
Interested applicants - please fill out the form below.
ZCS Engineering and Architecture, a multi-disciplinary Oregon A&E consulting firm, has been serving clients throughout the Pacific Northwest since 1978. Recently we added architecture to our list of consulting service disciplines. We are looking for a qualified marketing professional who is interested in architecture and engineering and being a part of our team. We provide A/E services as both a prime consultant and sub-consultant to many types of clients. ZCS has four office locations in Oregon: Grants Pass, Medford, Klamath Falls, and Oregon City.
We are looking for a full-time Marketing/Business Development Professional in one of our offices. As our Marketing/Business Development Professional, you will ultimately leverage your strategic thinking, collaborative skills, strong communication acumen, and eye for graphics to create proposals, presentations and marketing collateral while working with a team of design professionals. We are comfortable training the right candidate with solid design skills the ins and outs of the AEC industry. New graduates with an interest in the industry are encouraged to apply. The responsibilities of this position will include:
- Support the team of designers, client leaders and business development leaders to win new work through marketing collateral, proposal writing, interview preparation and other creative client engagement strategies.
- Work in a team atmosphere to develop proposal strategy and to facilitate the proposal process amongst all team members. Responsibilities include strategizing, writing copy, graphic communication, coordinating and distributing drafts, and ensuring delivery of the final product.
- Perform market research and monitor public RFP announcements
- Maintain and actively communicate through the website the firm’s brand and values. Partner with internal teams across the firm to develop content and consistently update the website.
- Maintain project descriptions and data, staff resumes and other information.
- Coordinate conference attendance, presentations, booths and exhibits.
- Coordinate the production, maintenance and access of marketing and project photos and images.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Mass Communication, Graphic Design or related field
- Critical thinking with engagement skills coupled with detailed execution of concepts in a deadline driven arena
- Strong, experienced writer
- Possess strong design skills and an aptitude for creating graphics representative of a design firm
- Open to travel (occasionally) as we support projects throughout the state
- Proficiency with InDesign, Microsoft Office, iOS, social media
Please send the following in PDF format:
- Cover letter: Tell us about yourself and how you see yourself at ZCS
- Resume: Include past and current professional experience (if applicable) and education history
- Portfolio: Submit up to four samples of your best writing and graphic work
Salary DOE, excellent benefits, EOE
Interested applicants - please fill out the form below.
Compensation: Excellent benefits. Salary negotiable.
Employment type: full-time
ZCS Engineering and Architecture, a multi-disciplinary Oregon A&E consulting firm, has been serving clients throughout the Pacific Northwest since 1978 and is seeking an experienced drafter for one or more of our locations. This individual should be able to contribute to construction document development and collaborate with other professionals. A thorough understanding of AutoCAD and Revit are required and experience within the engineering and architecture industries is preferred.
Education/Experience: At least two years of design/drafting experience or college coursework in CAD drafting is acceptable. Additional experience in the engineering and architecture industries is preferred
Recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
Successful candidates must be able to:
• Listen and communicate effectively with supervisors, co-workers and clients.
• Design with computer modeling. AutoCAD and Revit.
• Interact and collaborate with engineers and architects.
• Assist in the development of construction drawings (modeling, and drafting).
Positions open in Medford, Grants Pass, Oregon City, and Klamath Falls offices
Flexible hours, excellent benefits, and negotiable salary. Position open until filled. EOE Relocation assistance available
Email resume to email@example.com or fill out the form below.
Positions open until filled EOE.
ZCS Engineering & Architecture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.